The wealth of information and tools available to today’s entrepreneur’s can be both a blessing and a curse.
Sometimes, when you know you need to fix something, or speed it up, or simply make it better, you know there has to be a small business tool out there for the job. The challenge is finding it.
Small business tools for 2016
Our mission for the New Year is to find the very best tools, specifically for small businesses. That’s doesn’t mean they won’t be useful for larger enterprises, but our ideal tools are:
- Low cost, or preferably free
- Easy to understand, both in how they are used and the benefit to your business
- Minimal training required (unless there is a significant benefit!)
- Quick to implement
What small business tools are we looking for?
The team at SsB have some ideas we’re already researching, but if you would like to suggest a tool that you need for our experts to research, or perhaps you have a tool that you want to tell the world about, simply complete the small business tool suggestion form here.
Coming up in 2016
- Small business accountancy tools
- Small business social media tools
- Business growth advice for small businesses
- Finding sub contractors who deliver and much much more…
How to keep up to date
Simply sign up for our newsletter below and be the first to hear about our latest reviews and small business tool tests! Or why not follow us on Twitter.